B-Inventory is so excited to welcome Nicole Wen to the Company Improvement group this summer season! As a summer season teammate, we all know Nicole might be an unimaginable asset to the corporate. Nicole is at present learning Enterprise Analytics at UC San Diego. Study a bit extra about Nicole and see her solutions to some questions beneath.
1. What are you most excited to study at B-Inventory?
I’m most excited to study extra about market operations and the ins and outs of what goes into key drivers of enterprise development, particularly at B-Inventory!
2. Once you had been a child, what did you wish to be once you grew up? (Or nonetheless wish to be!)
I needed, and nonetheless do need, to be a librarian (sure I’m that nerdy!)
3. What’s one piece of recommendation you’ve been on condition that has caught?
Grit is without doubt one of the most helpful traits to have.
4. The place can individuals discover you after work or college?
Golf course or Badminton or Desk Tennis courts, and spending time with my church!
5. What’s a hidden expertise of yours?
I can velocity learn (however I’ve by no means measured WPM)
6. What performs within the background when you work (music style, podcast, information)?
Instrumental (normally classical or movie scores)
7. The place would you go along with limitless PTO?
The Maritime Provinces in Canada
8. What do you do once you’re caught creatively? How do you get the artistic juices flowing?
Nature walks/nature documentaries
9. What’s one thing you’ve achieved that you simply’re happy with?
In highschool I certified for the Internationals of a enterprise case examine competitors
10. What’s one factor you hope to contribute to B-Inventory?
I hope to contribute some thought processes that hadn’t been thought of earlier than and progressive options to present issues.
In case you’re excited by B-Inventory’s internship program, please contact [email protected] or attain out on LinkedIn!